Collection of Results – Arrangements for 2019-2020 (ONLY) please click here
Your Exams Officer is Mrs S Franklin firstname.lastname@example.org
Her office is located in the black corridor next to the Head of Years Office.
Exam checklist for students – please click here
Information for candidates on controlled assessments, coursework, non-examination assessments, on-screen tests, social media and written examinations can be found on the link below.
To view the Exam and Non Exam Assessment Procedures policy – please click here
Exam Contingency Day – 2020/2021 – TBC
Collection of Results
- In person at the School. Candidates must sign and date the release form.
- By post to their home address. Candidates to have provided a self-addressed envelope in advance.
- By email. Candidates to have requested this in advance to the Exams Officer – email@example.com
If you are on holiday and cannot attend Results Day, the following alternative arrangements are available:-
- Your Parents/Carers are able to collect them for you, but you must have requested this in writing (email is acceptable) beforehand to the Exams Officer.
- The student can collect and sign for their results at a date later than the original results day.
Any results that are not collected on results day, can be collected from the school office from September.
Collection of certificates
Dates for collection of GCSE certificates 2020 will be available in the Autumn Term.
- In person at the School. Candidates to sign and date the release form.
- By post to their home address. Candidates to have provided a self-addressed A4 hard-backed envelope in advance.
- To Parents/Carers. Candidates to have requested this in advance to the Exams Officer.
Requesting a review of marking
Review of marking (RoR) may be requested by centre staff or the Candidate following the release of results. A request for a review of marking requires the written consent of the Candidate. Information regarding these services will be included with your results.
Click below for:
Details of the awarding bodies and exam timetables can be accessed directly from the exam board web sites: