We understand the importance of choosing the right secondary school for your child.
We would love to invite you to our range of open events designed to give you and your child an insight into life at St. Crispin’s.
On Monday 20th September, we open our doors from 6.30-8.30pm for our Open Evening.
- Reserve a seat at Ms Rhodes, Headteacher’s Welcome – 6.45pm, 7.15pm or 7.45pm. Online booking opens Friday 3rd September.
- Learn about our Year 6 transition programme from Mr Blyth, Deputy Headteacher (Pastoral and Transition Lead).
- Explore our school at your own pace.
- Chat with our current students who will be on hand to answer any questions that you or your child may have.
- Meet our specialist teachers and find out about our curriculum.
Open Mornings 9 – 10.30am
Want to see a real school day in action and have the chance to ask the Headteacher any questions?
Take a small, student-led group tour followed by a Q & A session with Ms Rhodes and Mr Blyth.
- Wednesday 22nd September
- Monday 27th September
- Monday 4th October
- Wednesday 6th October
- Tuesday 12th October