We understand the importance of choosing the right secondary school for your child.
We would love to invite you to our range of open events designed to give you and your child an insight into life at St. Crispin’s.
On Monday 23rd September, we open our doors from 7-9pm for our Open Evening.
- Reserve a seat at Ms Rhodes, Headteacher’s Welcome – 7.15pm, 7.45pm or 8.15pm – Online booking opens Tuesday 3rd September.
- Learn about our Year 6 transition programme from Mr Blyth, Deputy Headteacher (Pastoral and Transition Lead).
- Tour the school independently at your own pace.
- Chat with our current students who will be on hand to answer any questions that you or your child may have.
- Meet our experienced, specialist and supportive teachers who will bring our curriculum to life through fun activities, live demonstrations and displays.
Want to see a real school day in action and have the chance to ask the Headteacher any questions?
Take a small, student-led group tour followed by a Q & A session with Ms Rhodes and Mr Blyth.
We are holding Open Mornings from 9 – 10:45 am on the following dates:
- Wednesday 25th September
- Monday 30th September
- Thursday 3rd October
- Monday 7th October
- Wednesday 9th October
- Tuesday 15th October