Your Exams Officer is Mrs S Franklin- email@example.com
Her office is located in the corridor next to the Media Studies room.
Summer 2017 Timetable – please click here
GCSE Art practical exams 2017 – Thursday 4th and Friday 5th May 8.30am – 3.10pm
GCSE Photography practical exams 2017 – Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th May 8.30am – 3.10pm
Collection of Results
Candidates have the following options in order to receive their individual result slips on results days:-
- In person at the School. Candidates must sign and date the release form.
- By post to their home address. Candidates to have provided a self-addressed envelope in advance.
- By email. Candidates to have requested this in advance to the Exams Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are on holiday and cannot attend Results Day, the following alternative arrangements are available:-
- Your Parents/Carers are able to collect them for you. Candidates are to have requested this in advance to the Exams Officer.
- The student can collected and sign for their results at a date later than the original results day.
Any results that are not collected on results day, can be collected from the school office from September.
Collection of certificates
Candidates will receive their certificates during the autumn term:-
- In person at the School. Candidates to sign and date the release form.
- By post to their home address. Candidates to have provided a self-addressed A4 hard-backed envelope in advance.
- To Parents/Carers. Candidates to have requested this in advance to the Exams Officer.
Requesting a review of marking
Enquiries about Results (EAR) may be requested by centre staff or the Candidate following the release of results. A request for a mark review or clerical check requires the written consent of the Candidate. Please see the links below for the services available.
Click here to view our Early Entry Statement.
Click below for:
Details of the national exam schedules can be accessed directly from the exam board web sites which are:
Click on the above logos to view the websites.