Your Exams Officer is Mrs S Franklin- email@example.com
Her office is located in the black corridor next to the Head of Years Office.
If you are a candidate requiring information on controlled assessments, coursework, non-examination assessments, on-screen tests, social media and written examinations, please find documents from the Joint Council for Qualifications on the link below http://www.jcq.org.uk/exams-office/information-for-candidates-documents
Exam checklist for students – please click here
Information for candidates on controlled assessments, coursework, non-examination assessments, on-screen tests, social media and written examinations can be found on the link below. This link can also be found on the St. Crispin’s website under Examinations.
To view the Exam and Non Exam Assessment Procedures policy – please click here
Exam Contingency Day – 24th June 2020 – please click here
Collection of Results
Candidates have the following options in order to receive their individual result slips on results days:-
- In person at the School. Candidates must sign and date the release form.
- By post to their home address. Candidates to have provided a self-addressed envelope in advance.
- By email. Candidates to have requested this in advance to the Exams Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are on holiday and cannot attend Results Day, the following alternative arrangements are available:-
- Your Parents/Carers are able to collect them for you, but you must have requested this is writing (email is acceptable) beforehand to the Exams Officer.
- The student can collected and sign for their results at a date later than the original results day.
Any results that are not collected on results day, can be collected from the school office from September.
Collection of certificates
From Monday 9th December—Friday 13th December 2019- 9am—4pm
- In person at the School. Candidates to sign and date the release form.
- By post to their home address. Candidates to have provided a self-addressed A4 hard-backed envelope in advance.
- To Parents/Carers. Candidates to have requested this in advance to the Exams Officer.
Requesting a review of marking
Enquiries about Results (EAR) may be requested by centre staff or the Candidate following the release of results. A request for a mark review or clerical check requires the written consent of the Candidate. Please see the links below for the services available.
Click below for:
Details of the national exam schedules can be accessed directly from the exam board web sites which are:
Click on the above logos to view the websites.