Welcome to St. Crispin’s Sixth Form
With a team of dedicated and experienced staff, we are a community which will give you personalised care to support you in achieving your future aspirations. Ambitious to secure you success, we work with you to build on your accomplishments and ensure you are provided with the very best teaching, facilities and resources.
Our students appreciate and value the positive working relationships they have with their teachers. We also provide you with the tools to develop your wider curricular experiences and personal qualities. Doing so makes job, apprenticeship and university applications shine out as well as giving you every opportunity to flourish into the capable, self-motivated and discerning young adult you are ready to become.
|Wider Curriculum Opportunities
||Careers Advice & Guidance
Working with students, we created the ‘Be the Whole Package’ programme which encompasses an array of opportunities that allow you to build a ‘package’ of evidence to show off your skills, experiences and accomplishments. The following list gives just a taste of what is included:
- Workshops from a wide-range of professionals and experts focusing on skills and prospects common to all as well as workshops tailored to the needs and ambitions of individuals.
- Clubs and challenges ranging from football to debating. And if you cannot find something that interests you? Tell us and we can work with you to make it happen!
- Chances to support the local community and improve your own sense of worth.
- Social opportunities to develop relationships with your peers and teachers.
- Our Aim Higher group provides the perfect forum to extend your learning further through a variety of seminars, trips and activities.
- It is the students who make our Sixth Form the place that it is and we are extremely proud of our prefects and Head Team – both opportunities for which you can apply.
- Close links with Wellington College, Oxbridge, the top Russell Group universities and prestigious apprenticeships mean that you will receive expert support and guidance whatever your plans.
How to Apply
The application deadline for 2020 has now passed. However, if you wish to make a late application please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The minimum entry requirement is a grade 4 in Maths and in English with each subject having its own specific entry requirements. You can check all of these details on our online prospectus.
If you have any questions regarding our Sixth Form or the application process, please do not hesitate to contact the team either by calling 01189 781144 or by emailing our Sixth Form Administrator, Mrs Lightfoot email@example.com
For a guide on how to apply to the Sixth Form – please click here