Open Evening: 7-9pm, Monday 23rd September
We are delighted to open our doors to all families and give you and your child an insight into our St. Crispin’s community.
On the evening you can:
- Hear the Headteacher’s Welcome (booking required)
- Learn about our Year 6 transition programme from Mr Blyth, Deputy Headteacher (Pastoral and Transition Lead)
- Tour the school independently at your own pace
- Chat with current students who will be on hand to answer any questions that you or your child may have
- Meet our experienced, specialist and supportive teachers who will bring our curriculum to life through fun activities, live demonstrations and displays
No booking is required to attend the Open Evening but you will need to reserve seats if you wish to attend the Headteacher’s Welcome which will be repeated on three occasions during the evening.
Please click on your preferred timeslot below to book.
7.15pm – Fully booked
7.45pm – Fully booked
Open Mornings: 9-10:45am
- See a real school day in action and have the chance to ask the Headteacher any questions
- Take a small, student-led group tour followed by a Q & A session with Ms Rhodes and Mr Blyth
Click on the date below to book your places:
Wednesday 25th September – Fully booked
|Join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for regular updates|