The Library is open during the whole school day, plus for sessions before and after school on most days.
Students are welcome to use the Library in any of their free time, and the Library is a relaxed hive of activity at break and lunchtimes, with pupils reading, browsing and borrowing books, completing homework, chatting over magazines or playing chess and cards.
During lesson times, groups of students use the library for research, project work, reader development, and sixth formers frequently use the library for quiet work in their study periods.
Before and after school the library is for quiet working, homework completion and book borrowing.
Library Opening times:
Mon-Thurs 8.00am – 3.30pm
Friday 8.00am – 3.00pm
Mrs C Rosenberg
- Students may borrow up to three books at any time
- Books must be taken to the library counter to be borrowed and returned
- Books are loaned out for a period of 3 weeks
- Students can reserve books that are out on loan
- A book can be renewed to give a student longer to finish it, provided another student is not waiting to borrow it.
Search and request books from the Library – click here
(can be done on site only when connected to the network)