Second Hand Uniform Sales
St Crispin’s School PTA recycles outgrown and unwanted “good condition” School uniform (no skirts, trousers, or shirts please).
The PTA have a uniform stand at the Year 7, 8, 9 & 10 Parent Evenings. Or alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates are as follows:
- January 11th 6:30-9:00pm – Year 7 Parents Evening
- February 8th 6:30-9:00pm – Year 9 Parents Evening
- 19th March 4:30-7:00pm – Year 8 Parents Evening
- 28th June 6:30-8:00pm – Year 6 Induction Evening
We will be extremely grateful for donations of any of the following:
- Girls blouses
- Girls green PE tops and black skorts
- Boys green PE tops, shorts and socks
If you wish to donate any clean, unwanted school uniform (please remove any name tags) just hand into the to the school office marked “Uniform donation to PTA”, alternatively donations can be dropped off at Parents’ Evenings.
Your donation is greatly appreciated!
Thank you very much.