St Crispin’s School is an E-confident school where:
- ICT is integral to everyday teaching and learning for the whole school community
- ICT contributes to raising standards of achievement across the curriculum
- The ICT infrastructure is reliable, secure, sustainable and offers anytime, anywhere access for all
- Appropriate technical and administration support is provided at all times
- Our expertise in ICT is put to good effect in developing the ICT literacy of our feeder schools and members of the local community
- Senior leaders and governors share a clear understanding, vision and strategy for the development of ICT.
Teachers who are:
- Confident and competent users of ICT
- Able to use ICT to facilitate learning in an increasingly flexible fashion
- Able to evaluate the impact of their use of ICT on teaching and learning
- Able to use ICT to collaborate, share resources and share good practice
- Able to use ICT to enrich the learning experience and to promote and support personalised, interdependent and independent learning.
Learners who are:
- Motivated to use ICT and can decide when and when not to use it
- Confident, capable, collaborative and creative users of ICT
- Information literate and know how to use the internet safely
- Well prepared to use the technologies in the workplace and society of the 21st Century.
Mr M Hewlett (Head of Department) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr M Elward
Mr J Lowery
Mr A Hinchliff